This website partially conforms to the Royal Decree 1112/2018 owing to the exceptions and to the lack of conformity regarding the aspects indicated below.
El contenido que se recoge a continuación no es accesible por lo siguiente:
- Lack of conformity with the Royal Decree1112/2018.
There could be specific edition faults on a web page, links where the text is not significant or with labels that are incomplete or incorrect. Work is being carried out to resolve these issues.
- Disproportionate burden.
Issues 1 to 15.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on the 12th of July, 2022.
The method used to prepare the statement was self-evaluation carried out by the CCS itself using external resources.
Last revision of the statement: 12th of July, 2022.
Observations and contact information
You may communicate about accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a) of the Royal Decree 1112/2018, of the 7th of September) such as, for example:
- Inform about any possible non-compliance by this website.
- Transmit other access difficulties to the content.
- Make any other query or suggestion for improvements relative to the accessibility to the website.
These communications may be made using the following methods:
Likewise, you may present:
- A complaint regarding the compliance of the requirements of the RD 1112/2018.
- A request for accessible information regarding:
- Contents that are excluded from the scope of application of the RD 1112/2018 as established by article 3, heading 4.
- Contents exempt from the compliance of the accessibility requirements due to imposing a disproportionate burden.
In the request for accessible information, the facts, reasons and application that allow it to be determined that it is a reasonable, legitimate request must be clearly specified.
The communications, complaints and requests for accessible information will be received and dealt with by the Subdirectorate for Studies and International Relations of the Consorcio de Compensación de Seguros, as the unit that is responsible for the contents of this website
If, once a request for accessible information or a complaint has been made and this has been rejected, but you do not agree with the adopted decision or the answer does not meet the requirements set forth in article 12.5, the interested party may initiate a claim. Likewise, a claim may be initiated in the case that a period of twenty working days has passed without an answer having been received.
The claim may be presented through the Generic Instance of the Electronic Offices of the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Digital Transformation
, as well as through the other options included in the Law 39/ 2015, of the 1st of October, on Common Administrative Procedure of the Public Administrations.
The claims will be received and dealt with by the General Secretariat of the Consorcio de Compensación de Seguros.
The purpose of the www.consorseguros.es website is for all the users to be able to access and navigate it as easily as possible, regardless of their age, disability if such is the case, or of the use of less advanced technologies.
In the construction of the website, a series of measures have been adopted in order to improve its accessibility.
With this goal in mind, the development of the site has been based on the accessibility criteria included in the Website Accessibility Initiative of the Consortium W3C and according to the methodology of the UNE Observatory Report, in accordance with the Accessibility Observatory methodology, based on the UNE-EN 301549:2019, with the aim of complying with level double AA.
Amongst others, the following measures have been adopted:
- Including clear, well-structured contents.
- Improving the user¿s navigation and experience.
- Separating the content of the presentation by using style sheets (CSS).
- Structuring and correctly labelling the content of the pages.
- Avoiding colour combinations that have little contrast between them.
- Carrying out a layout using CCS and a liquid design that adapts to any screen resolution.
- Use of CSS for the presentation of the information.
- Alternative text on the images.
- The links offer details of the function or destination of the hyperlink.
- Use and compliance of the W3C standards.
The site is compatible with technologies employed by users, such as versions and types of web browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari,Edge).