This website partially conforms to the Royal Decree 1112/2018 owing to the exceptions and to the lack of conformity regarding the aspects indicated below.
The content indicated below is not accessible for the following reasons:
- Lack of conformity with the Royal Decree1112/2018. CCS will do its utmost to solve problems related to the possibility of occasional mistakes in the edition of some web page, with links whose text is not significant or with incomplete or incorrect labels.
- Disproportionate burden. Issues 1 to 15.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 22nd February 2023.
The method used to prepare the statement was self-evaluation carried out by the CCS itself using external resources.
Last revision of the statement: 22nd February 2023.
Observations and contact information
You may communicate about accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a) of the Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7th September) such as, for example:
- Inform about any possible non-compliance by this website.
- Transmit other access difficulties to the content.
- Make any other query or suggestion for improvements relative to the accessibility to the website
These communications may be made using the following methods:
Likewise, you may present:
- A complaint regarding the compliance of the requirements of the RD 1112/2018.
- A request for accessible information regarding:
- Contents that are excluded from the scope of application of the RD 1112/2018 as established by article 3, heading 4.
- Contents exempt from the compliance of the accessibility requirements due to imposing a disproportionate burden.
In the request for accessible information, the facts, reasons and application that allow it to be determined that it is a reasonable, legitimate request must be clearly specified.
The communications, complaints and requests for accessible information will be received and dealt with by the Sub-directorate for Research and International Relations of Consorcio de Compensación de Seguros, as the unit that is responsible for the contents of this website.
If, once a request for accessible information or a complaint has been made and this has been rejected, but you do not agree with the adopted decision or the answer does not meet the requirements set forth in article 12.5, the interested party may initiate a claim. Likewise, a claim may be initiated in the case that a period of twenty working days has passed without an answer having been received.
Claims may be presented through the Generic Application of the Electronic Office of the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Digital Transformation, as well as through the other options included in the Law 39/ 2015, of 1st October, on Common Administrative Procedure of the Public Administrations.
Claims will be received and dealt with by the General Secretariat of Consorcio de Compensación de Seguros.
The purpose of the www.consorsegurosdigital.com
website is for all the users to be able to access and navigate it as easily as possible, regardless of their age, disability if such is the case, or of the use of less advanced technologies.
In the construction of the website, a series of measures have been adopted in order to improve its accessibility.
With this goal in mind, the development of the site has been based on the accessibility criteria included in the Website Accessibility Initiative of the Consortium W3C and according to the methodology of the UNE Observatory. Report in accordance with the Accessibility Observatory methodology, based on the UNE-EN 301549:2019, with the aim of complying with level double AA.
Amongst others, the following measures have been adopted:
- Including clear, well-structured contents.
- Improving the user’s navigation and experience.
- Separating the content of the presentation by using style sheets (CSS).
- Structuring and correctly labelling the content of the pages.
- Avoiding colour combinations that have little contrast between them.
- Carrying out a layout using CSS and a liquid design that adapts to any screen resolution.
- Use of CSS for the presentation of the information.
- Alternative text on the images.
- Links offer details of the function or destination of the hyperlink.
- Use and compliance of the W3C standards.
The site is compatible with technologies employed by users, such as versions and types of web browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge).
Date of the last accessibility revision (issues 16 and 17): October and December 2023, respectively.
To carry out the revision, TAW tests have been used and a manual analysis has been done by technical staff.